среда, 22 августа 2012 г.

Jasper Chen by Jasper Chen


Jul 6, 2011 12:21 PM


Gyaboo! Nodame in Europe!!


from Jasper Chen by Jasper Chen


Done by: Curry Puff, lah! on Flickr.


Mukyaaaa!!! I can't seem to calm down now!


I just watched the Nodame Cantabile in Europe special, and I think I can still feel the ache from laughing during the show! It was really that good.


It was really well needed, since I have just completed one big assignment today and was feeling stressed (few more to go). The show was so well produced, and even better than the 1st season! Although I just watched Lesson 1 of the show and I can't wait to watch the next, but I shall wait till the subs to come out.


I really love how they added new otakus into the show (Otaku: Japanese usage on people that have obsessive interests, most commonly used on anime and manga fans), which was basically like Nodame! Hahaha...


I am really really really happy but not too surprised when they I saw Wentz Eiji in the cast list before the special came out. He's really cute, funny, and good looking too!


Gyaaaaaaaa... I want to watch the second part!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий